HILARIOUS

47-year-old father of seven, whohas been dubbed Uganda’s ugliest man, has becomea father for the eighthtime in Kyazanga, Lwengodistrict.
Scroll down for photos and video!
Godfrey Baguma has become aproud father of eight children after his wife Kate Namanda, 30,delivered a healthy baby girl. The couple now have six children together, while two others are kids fromBaguma’s first unsuccessful marriage.
Sebabi, 47,got married to Kate Namanda,30,in 2013 and she has given birth to his eighth child
The man,who suffers froman extremely rare, unknown disease, won his title of the ugliest country’s man after he took part in the contest to makemoney for his family.“In 2002,Iwas mending shoes, when some people approached me and said they had an event at which they wanted me to be a chief guest.
READ ALSO: Meet 100cm Man Who Found Love, Got Married And HadBaby
They took mypictures and a few days later, Isaw my picture in the newspapers where I had declared myself the ugliest man alive. I was shocked and angry at the same time because Ihad not said so. They also told me that as acobbler, Icould not makeenough money to sustain myfamily.
The man won his title of the ugliest country’s man in 2002
They asked me to participate in acontest, saying I would makemore money since Iwould be atourist attraction. I agreed, and indeed Iwon. That is how I got the nickname, Ssebabi, which means the ugliest of them all. Today, Ifeel good, about it because it is an honour.”
READ ALSO: Parents Abandon 2-Week-Old Baby Because Of Her Ugly Looks
Godfrey and Kate live in asmall house, bringing up all eight children and trying to make both ends meet, but they did not complain. Kate said: “Once you find aman you think is right for you, do not listen to what other people say. Follow your heart. Money and physical appearance should not be an issue. View the pics in my previous blogs

Comments

Popular Posts